A public information evening has been scheduled by Alcoholics Anonymous as part of the Mid and East Antrim Community Plan “Putting People First”.
The meeting will take place on March 7 at 7pm at The Braid, Ballymena Town Hall Museum and Arts Centre.
Professional workers and any members of the public interested in the problems of the alcoholic are welcome to attend.
The meeting is open to the public and will include speakers from Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon Family Groups UK and a Healthcare Professional who has experience of working with alcoholics.
Alcoholics Anonymous holds regular meetings throughout the area-
· Daily 8:30pm and some afternoons at The Old Dispensary, 28 Mount Street, Ballymena
· Tuesdays 8:15pm, The George Sloane Centre, Pennybridge Industrial Estate, Larne Road, Ballymena
· Mon/Wed/Fri 8pm & Sat 7pm Gloucester Park Day Centre, Gloucester Ave, Larne
· Tuesdays 8:30pm, Lourdes Recreational Hall, Victoria Avenue, Whitehead
· Thursdays & Sundays 8:30pm, Sunnylands Community Centre, Bridewell Drive, Carrickfergus
Those needing help are encouraged to contact AA on 028 9035 1222 or email email@example.com