A WOMAN has been rescued by the emergency services at a property which was badly damaged in a blaze in Portrush.
Pictures from the scene on Thursday afternoon show damage to a ground floor room.
🎥 Kerr Street in Portrush remains closed due to emergency services dealing with a fire in the area.
Councillor Norman Hillis has been reacting to the incident: pic.twitter.com/p5nVZmgQpW
— Q Radio News (@qnewsdesk) November 5, 2020
Damage was also caused upstairs.
It is understood five fire appliances attended.
It is reported a woman was rescued from the blaze and her injuries, if any, were not immediately known.