FOR the second consecutive day there have been no new positive coronavirus cases in Mid & East Antrim.
And the total number of people across Northern Ireland testing positive is believed to be one of the lowest daily increases – seven cases – since the pandemic began.
The Department of Health figures fluctuate on occasion.
On Saturday they said there had been 326 people who had tested positive for coronavirus in Mid & East Antrim since the outbreak started but on Sunday their published figure was revised downwards to 325.
There have been 405 cases in Antrim and Newtownabbey and 242 in Causeway Coast & Glens – again no rises in those areas in the last day.
On Friday, the Northern Ireland Statistics & Research Agency (NISRA) said their most recent statistics show there have been 46 Covid-related deaths in the Mid & East Antrim area; 73 in Antrim and Newtownabbey and 59 in Causeway Coast & Glens.
Latest NISRA figures show that, by 22nd May 2020, 716 COVID-19 related deaths had occurred in Northern Ireland, based on registrations up to 27th May 2020.
There are different statistics relating to the number of deaths regarding coronavirus with the Department of Health figure saying there have been 40 deaths in the Mid & East Antrim Borough; 55 in Antrim and Newtownabbey and 37 in Causeway Coast & Glens.
The Department of Health’s current figure for Covid-related fatalities across Northern Ireland is 523 since the pandemic began with one death recorded in the last day.
The latest Department of Health statistics were issued on Sunday.
There were 7 new cases across Northern Ireland in the last day to bring the total number of people who contracted coronavirus since the pandemic began to 4,716.
The seven new cases were the result of 924 people being tested.
That is one of the lowest daily increases since the pandemic began.