FOR the fourth day in a row no Covid-related deaths have been reported in Northern Ireland.
There have been 13 new cases of the virus reported across Northern Ireland out of 831 people tested.
No new cases of Covid-19 have been reported in Mid & East Antrim for a number of days.
There have been 327 cases of coronavirus reported in Mid & East Antrim since the pandemic began; 410 in Antrim and Newtownabbey – no rise – and 250 in Causeway Coast & Glens – up two.
The total number of cases in Northern Ireland since the pandemic began is 4,818.
The Department of Health are reporting 537 deaths in Northern Ireland since the outbreak started.
The Department of Health figures say there have been 41 deaths in the Mid & East Antrim Borough; 55 in Antrim and Newtownabbey and 38 in Causeway Coast & Glens.
Two sets of statistics are produced – the Department of Health gives out daily updates – while NISRA (Northern Ireland Statistics & Research Agency) releases one report – on Fridays.
Friday’s NISRA figures show there have been 49 Covid-related deaths in Mid & East Antrim since the outbreak began.
The NISRA figures show that, by 29th May 2020, 754 COVID-19 related deaths had occurred across Northern Ireland, based on registrations up to 3rd June 2020. Department of Health figures for the same period showed a total of 528 deaths.
The NISRA report said there were 754 deaths and the breakdown of local government figure correlated with that, however, in an intro on a tweet about the statistics NISRA said there had been 757 deaths.
The NISRA report said their most recent statistics show there had been 49 Covid-related deaths in the Mid & East Antrim area; 78 in Antrim and Newtownabbey and 65 in Causeway Coast & Glens.