TWO Romanian men accused of attempting to abduct two teenage girls in the Harryville area of Ballymena have been released on bail with conditions banning them from being in play parks and the grounds of schools.
Florin Boros (45) and Liviu Caprean (39), with addresses previously listed in Ballymena, are also to have no unsupervised access with children unless agreed by relatives.
The have been bailed to an address away from Ballymena with an 8pm-8am curfew during which time they are electronically monitored.
They are not allowed to drink.
They had to surrender identity documents and are not allowed to leave Northern Ireland.
The men appeared at Ballymena Magistrates Court on Thursday on bail.
After the court the Courts Service confirmed that each man had been admitted to bail on the sum of £500 at Antrim Magistrates Court on June 18.
At Thursday’s court in Ballymena a prosecutor asked for the case to be adjourned for a further four weeks.
A defence lawyer said the men were on “very restrictive” bail conditions.
He said the wife of one of the men gave up her job in England to come to Northern Ireland to be with her husband after the first court hearing in connection with the case.
The case has been further adjourned to August.