A prosecutor said a report regarding a phone is still awaited in the case of a man charged with breaching a Sexual Offences Prevention Order by allegedly having contact on social media with a 13-year-old girl.
Richard David McCrea (39), whose address was given as Kent Avenue, Larne, is alleged to have committed the breach on March 22 this year.
He is also charged with harassing a female between December last year and February this year.
The defendant is further accused of improper use of a public electronic communications network by sending a message that was of a menacing character.
The fourth charge he faces is that being a person subject to notification requirements under the Sexual Offences Act, on May 10 this year he had failed to notify police of a change of detail within three days.
On Thursday, he appeared at Ballymena Magistrates Court via video link from Maghaberry Prison where he has been on remand.
A prosecutor said the case will be proceeding to the Crown Court and a Preliminary Enquiry – the legal step to move the case to the higher court – had been due on September 13 but that has now been adjourned.
The accused was further remanded in custody.